Although this book is written to members of the African American community, its principles apply to anyone of any race. This book contains various financial term definitions and explanations the most naïve investor can understand and even some commentary that experienced investors may find interesting as well. Mr. Smith takes the time to give specific details on how to setup a budget and control your spending to how to research the financial health of insurance companies that offer annuities. Below are some of the steps he suggests you take to financial freedom:
- Figure Out What You Really Want.
- Envision Your Financial Future
- Work Your Money
- Quit Strumming the Money Blues
- Putting all the Pieces Together
- View Home Ownership as a Viable Option
- Don’t Just Play the Market, Understand It
- Protect Your Assests
- Enjoy the Riches of Your Life
Go to http://blessthework.com to take a self-quiz that will reveal how you approach your finances.